Sunday, December 20, 2009

my canon xsi arrived.

so i got my canon xsi like ummmm i think on thursday.
i freaked out. i love love love this camera (even is i do not know how to work this thing yet)

but i will figure this out sooner or later.
let's see i am finish with all of my finals and officially started my winter break.
i will be working most of the time on my break. :( but hey i need to stop saving up for
the trip now!

but i will shut up and post up picturess!

































one of the first pics i took with the canon xsi. this is my xmas treee at home :)



























this was by far one of my favorite pic i took. the focus is soo niiiceeee. i just love this camera and now if i can't really do anything with it. but only i learn it, ahh so excited of the outcomes.

i think i figured out how to do the whole focus thingy. to make a certain item focus the other now very focus.

on friday, i took the last 2 finals.
my friends and i went to this cafe next my house and hang out there.















































































i went shopping today and got a sweater. too lazy to take a pic a post it up.
i have been spending money like crazy. ahhhh, but hey it's Christmas time right?

i always don't know what to blog about ahahah.
(boring blogger)

so i will end it here :)

4 comments:

  1. ohhh yay the pix loook great! I LOVE the chocolate pig loll why is he so old looking...did you try to eat him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you talented slut! LOL Those look nice!! I can't wait to get mine too! Is it a hassle to take around? You seem like the kind who would take it everywhere cuz u are so sociable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too.. i spend money like crazy in here! anyways merry xmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very free lol. I want to come see you on a sunny day. Doesn't' have to be warm, as long as the sun is out. :D What days do you not have work?

    ReplyDelete